– The Bible to be the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority.
– In one God, eternally existing in three persons–Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
– Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate.
– That all men and women everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
– That Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon.
– In holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellow men and women.
– We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
– In using every modern means of communication available to us to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our dream is to see every person across North America have a retreat experience where they can encounter the fullness of God, embrace the Gospel, and express a desire to grow in a Christ-like way in their faith.
We serve both individual churches and camps alike by providing programming that is rooted in relationship, respect, authenticity, and simplicity — desiring to accomplish the goals of the retreat experience with the host organization.
Infuzion aims to connect people to life in Jesus Christ through creative experiences, events, and expressions.
Keep It Real
We acknowledge and talk about all the difficulties in life, its struggles, and the longing for more. We also talk about Jesus Christ as the one and only answer to the problem that we have as being fallen people. He is the only way to have right relationship with God and have a transformed life. We will acknowledge hardship and pain while providing hope found in Jesus.
Keep It Relational
Through the course of a ministry event, our aim is to build relationships. We promote an environment that is vulnerable, honest, and is judgment-free in nature. Knowing names, learning people’s stories and their backgrounds is the top priority. Program will be sacrificed and changed for the sake of promoting relationship with God and one another.
Keep It Simple
At Infuzion ministry events, we work with whatever resources are available to us. We are an organic ministry that is not stuck in one specific template or format or method. Knowing that some places and people have different resources available to them, we value keeping things simple to avoid distractions and focus in what God has planned for our time together.